Our Fort Knocks embody the classic design, strength, and color that has become synonymous with Knockaround. Inspired by the United States Bullion Depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky, these high quality, form fitting sunglasses make for a comfortable and very durable fit.
Slightly wider than our other frame styles. The hidden spring hinges provide a more flexible fit.
Perfect for medium to larger face shapes, especially rectangular, round, and oval face shapes.
- Polarized lenses
- K logos
- Hidden spring hinges
- Gold bar details
- UV400 protection
- Impact resistant lenses
- Protective pouch included
- Meets AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- Category 3 - General Purpose
- High Sun Glare Reduction
- Good UV Protection
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)