The RapidPure® Scout Inline Purifier gives you the power to filter and purify water in an ultralight water purifier that integrates with your hydration pack, perfect for hiking, hunting, running, or biking. Weighing only 68g, this water purifier works with standard or pressurized hydration packs. More than a filter, the Scout removes over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, sediment, and more, and works even after being frozen. The ultra-fast system requires no pumping, priming, or batteries, making this inline filter also the best water purifier for high intensity activities.
- Easy-to-Use Inline System
Insert the Scout into your hydration pack hose for easy water purification on the go. With this inline water purifier, there's no waiting, back flushing, or special handling.
- Virus Protection
Drink the water confidently wherever you go. The Scout inline water purifier removes over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, and more.
- UltraCeram Technology
Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure's UltraCeram removes pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
- Fast Flow Rate
Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
- Great Tasting Water
Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you'll enjoy using.
Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons and filtering 200 gallons of water.
- Technology: UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
- Effect: Virus Reduction 99.9999%
Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- Output:1.2 liters per minute
- End of Life Testing Data:200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus.
- Carbon Infused: Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Third Party Tested: Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards.**
- Environmental Impact: Excellent. Replace filter element only.
- Freeze Resistant: Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ease of Use: Simple and easy. No priming, pumping, batteries, chemicals or special maintenance.
- Replacement Cartridge: Replacement Purification Cartridge sold separately.
- BPA Free: Yes
- Ease of Drawing Water: Very easy by design with a waterway 9-18 times larger that Geigerrig or Sawyer.
- Weight: 68g
* Tap water is standardly utilized to rate the capacity of water filters/purifiers and can provide a misleading indication of actual usable filter life in the field. Real world conditions vary greatly. Our testing has found that when using the same source of water supply, RapidPure will ow faster, capture more contaminants, and will often last as long or longer than the competition.
** BCS Laboratories is RapidPure’s 3rd party independent test lab: FL DOH Lab ID: E82924, EPA ID: FL01147. File: RapidPure 2.5 Filters Microbial Removal Efficacy Study Report: BCS1401004